What is a cookie?
It is a file that is downloaded to your computer or other device when you access certain web pages that collect information about your browsing on that website. In some cases, cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing and allow you to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, among other things and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user, for example to recognise you as a registered user, keep your user registered in the shop or keep your shopping basket with the products you have selected.
Identification of cookies used
Following the guidelines established by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the cookies used on this website are classified as follows:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by Dermo Biotech SL and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies, such as Google Analytics web analytics cookies.
- Session cookies: They collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They store data on the terminal in such a way that it can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie's owner - from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist on it.
- Personalisation cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the "private mode" or unblock certain cookies.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser's Help. https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser's Help.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&ref_topic=3434352
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help. https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
Disabling or deleting cookies belonging to Google Analytics
We remind you that if you delete personalisation cookies you will have to update your preferences each time you log in with us or if you use a different device, computer or browser profile you will have to tell us your preferences again. Similarly, this deletion may prevent some features from working properly.
External web services
We sometimes use external web services to display content within our websites. For example, to display images or videos, or to conduct surveys. As with social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information about the use of this embedded content.
Dermo Biotech SL assumes no responsibility for legal or technical problems caused by the user's failure to comply with the recommendations included in this notice. This communication is made for the knowledge and use of the users, therefore, it should not be used for any other purpose.
Dermo Biotech SL may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which reason Users are advised to visit it periodically.
For more information about cookies and other technologies used by www.bovehealth.com you can send a message via the Customer Service contact form. We will do our best to answer your questions.